OK, I know way back in the archives there is somewhere that I was tagged. (Was that you, Pam?) I never did get around to doing my duty, and I apologize for that. Now along comes Tammy and tags me again! The truth is, I don't think I know seven bloggers who haven't already been tagged...I think I'm joining the game rather late. So, I'll play the game and try to think of who to tag in the meantime.
These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
I can't really think of anything most people don't already know, so just off the top of my head...
1. I have a twin brother. No, we're not identical twins. He's my brother. (And yes, I have been asked that before.)
2. I've been a band director's wife, a seminary student's wife, a pastor's wife, and now an Army Chaplain's wife. All with minimal bouts of identity crisis. ;-)
3. I have a degree in Music Therapy and am currently back in school to get my Special Ed teaching certificate.
4. I have a dream of visiting every continent on earth before I die. Except Antarctica.
5. I was an All-State flute player 3 years in high school, Valedictorian of my high school class, and a cheerleader. So, that made me a band-geek, egg-head rah-rah girl. ;-)
6. My family and I love sci-fi (but not the gross stuff) and crime dramas. I also totally enjoy slap-stick and romantic comedies. Laughter is good medicine!
7. I love to try new foods (at least once). There aren't a lot of foods I don't like (except sushi and beer, ew!) and I think it's a lot of fun to try foods from different cultures.
8. (bonus) I didn't become a faithful Christian until I was 21 years old and on the verge of a divorce. Now our marriage is a beautiful testimony of God's grace.
Well, instead of tagging 7 different bloggers, I'm going to cheat just a little bit. If you are reading this blog, and have never been tagged before, YOU ARE IT! :D